JESUS FREAK (DC Talk)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Timz Space: Panama...Here I Come!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Panama...Here I Come!

ok, guys...i know it's been an extremely LONG time since i've updated...sorry about that...
i'm updating now, because i (think i) owe it to you guys...especially because my flight to Dallas, Texas leaves in about 10 hours (my first couple of days are spent in Texas for training)...and that means i won't be able to update (or see you guys at all, for that matter) for the whole summer :(
i just want you all to know that i'll miss you guys immensely...mucho a lotto...
i'll update as much as i can (if possible)...if i can't, just talk to my parents...they should be able to tell you what's going on.
so, right now, i'd like to thank everybody who helped me out...whether with their prayers, donations, or just simple encouraging conversations and advice...i'm not going to list everyone, for fear of leaving someone out on accident...but if you supported me in any of these ways, my thanks...mucho a lotto...and i'm thanking God for giving me this awesome opportunity to serve others and grow in my walk with Him.
...man...i don't really know what to say...i'm gonna miss you guys this summer.
just...have fun...and keep me in your thoughts and prayers...
luv ya'll, and see ya at the end of the summer!
Tim? out.
p.s my flight leaves in 9 and a half hours
...and...if i die in panama, hayden gets all my...
...remains...

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger ali said...

hey tim!

ohh yeah! first comment fa sho! so you are now on your way to dallas texas for your extremely amazing summer down in panama!! that's so exciting.. well i have to give you kudos because there is no way i would have the strength to leave on a missions trip for an entire summer. that's so awesome! well i know you'll have fun and make tons of friends down there, and lead people to Christ! right on!! i would like a full report when you get back okay? and hayden is overwhelmed with joy that you've willed your remains to him... lol later tim!
ali

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger try spelling hannah backwards said...

WOW,what will hayden do with your remains??LOL!thats is soo coool!!your gonna have such a blast!i mean panama!doesnt that say it all?LOL!have fun and allow god to make your trip unforgettable!
later hannah

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

Have a great trip Tim! Be safe and enjoy the opportunity to spread the Gospel. Our prayers are with you.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger T_Griff said...

thanx guyz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home