JESUS FREAK (DC Talk)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Timz Space: Can't think of a title...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Can't think of a title...

Hey, guys, wutz up?...man, i'm soooo bored...
school today was almost slow...well, it didn't seem to go as fast as it usually does...sorry I haven't updated in a while...
well, as most of you know, i got to preach sunday...not really teach, just tell about my mission trip and some extra stuff...let me tell you just a little about it:
It was NERVERACKING!!! I was sooo nervous! I was sweating so hard! It seemed like my body was on fire!...and after...like, that night...i was trying to think of possible reasons of why I could've been so nervous. 1 idea hit me:...i forgot to pray before-hand...huh...just how nervous I was...I also forgot to pray at the end...oh, man...
the night before, i had practiced it all. The whole thing took about 30 minutes when I practiced it...and i actually had stuff besides what was on the projector...I just forgot it when I needed it. lol
...and before, when Kent Rathjen gave me the really cool rock, I couldn't really think of what to say...so I just stuck with the traditional "thank you", and tried to get a look of deep thought and gratitude on my face...that part wasn't too hard, just kind of awkward.

Ok, so, I hope I can count on all of you to pray for me while I'm on my mission trip...well, you don't have to wait for me to leave for it; you can pray for me any time you want to.

oh, yeah...about that movie... ...Phantom of the Opera... ...I had to remember the name...about that, I'm entitled to my own opinion, and it doesn't have to be the same as yours...and it probably isn't...

Leaving you all with this happy thought...
see ya'll tomorrow at y.g
Tim? out.

11 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger ali said...

phantom of the opera is one of the best movies ever created... and that's not an opinion, it's a fact of life..

well you did a good job talking on sunday tim. i can give speeches no problem, but for some reason whenever i have to do some sort of speaking in front of a church body i totally freak out.. so good job!

p.s. FIRST COMMENT

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger try spelling hannah backwards said...

i agree with ali!phantom of the opera FOREVER!its a classic!you cant just hate a classic!well you can but it just wouldnt work out....lol!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

i don't hate the movie...i just think there are lots of better ones out there.lol
the music was awesome and the people's voices were amazing, but the story...well, i only saw about the last half of the movie (i think) is that right Aliey?...i don't really know...
...and about sunday, my dad said it's that i'm talking to a bunch of adults instead of a bunch of my peers...mucho a lotto differento...ya know?
alight, gotta go...see ya'll wed (except hannah (i spelled that backwards if you can't tell))
Tim? out.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger try spelling hannah backwards said...

tim has major spelling skills!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

lol

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger try spelling hannah backwards said...

yes tim,lol

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

nice pic hannah
sweet guitar

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger try spelling hannah backwards said...

hard rock cafe,represent!LOL!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

lol you haven't updated in awhile man. But you did a good job on that lesson/info thingy. BE PROUD! lol! Sunday was muy funny fun! And i hope you have muy fun talking to the natives of panama!
ttfn
kat

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

thanx kat
Tim? out.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger JP said...

What's up cracka' #2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home