JESUS FREAK (DC Talk)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Timz Space: ...um...uhhh...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

...um...uhhh...

So, what is happenin' among all ya'lls, eh? I have some good news and some bad news. the good news is I'M NOT GROUNDED FROM BLOGGING! and the bad news is...uh...well...I don't really have any bad news...sorry about that. oh well, on to happier things...or just other things...
wow, ya know, I'm havin' a really hard time thinkin' on what to include in my update...I think i'll talk about y.g last night.
went pretty well I think...Phil turned 16. a late HAPPY B-DAY PHIL. you need to start driving...actually, you don't. but, hey.
So the Great Commission: G.C (not grazing cows lol).
Dang it, I gotta go, I'll update when I get home from school in like...3 hours...
See ya'll tomorrow at Phil's b-day party at church.
Tim? out.

10 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

...I feel loved...

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger T_Griff said...

...since the day before yesterday...
...now I feel (almost) disliked/unwanted...

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger You Know What Im Sayin? said...

I love you, Tim, in a completely nongay way. I am in Texas, really enjoying myself as we sit on my mom's couch doing nothing. I think we should go shopping. For clothes that aren't black. (that was my mom's comment).

I heard we're going to St. Louis with you all, that will be very cool.

I got the Pillar CD and the Skillet CD. My mom says you probably read your Bible everyday, is that true?

Hayden Roberts XV

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger T_Griff said...

actually...it's not true. I try to read it every day, but sometimes...I...slack off...a bit...I really need to read it every day though: it's a great habit. I get something good out of it every time I read it.
you should read it every day...you'd be surprised at what it does.
I hope you're enjoying yourself in Texas, bro...I miss ya...we went to Lawrence today...woulda been a whole lot better for me if you had come too.
...also...thanx for the only comment on here (that wasn't mine)...at least I know somebody out there loves me (in a nongay way.
I'll see you when you get back.
Tim? out.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger You Know What Im Sayin? said...

YEs i know it must be horrible without me there i would go INSANE if i wasnt with myself... wait a second... nevermind but you know what my moma always says, life i like a box of chocalate.. you never know what your gunna get. That was Forest the foshizzle Gump, i just saw that movie today it was AWSOME!!!!!!!
anyway just thought id tell you how sorry i am for not being ther for you guys to enjoy my presence!!

Hello in a non gay way from HAyden the XV

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

...uhhh...

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger ali said...

yeah.... so Tim buddy ol' pal.. i'm thinking it's time for you to update!!! you last posted like 45 million years ago!!! lol anywho. see ya later homie

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Brenton said...

hmmmm...not grounded from blogging....yet no blogging??? Im missing the connection! What's been goin on bro?!?! hurry up and update! the world is waiting :) Love ya Tim!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger stevai said...

yeah geez...

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger FL PT said...

TIM! What's going on? You are keeping us all in suspense...

Hope you are doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home